How to Keep yourself Safe from Ransomware-
It is advisable to move up to the most recent fix of the Windows operating system to be protected against the attack. Furthermore, you ought to make a backup of terrifically vital files in your framework. Victims who have as of now been affected are exhorted not to pay any “ransom” cash as there is no guarantee that their documents will be unlocked by the hacked. Use Good Antivirus and update it time to time.
What you need to know-
- This attack was launched using NSA code leaked by a group of hackers known as the shadow brokers.
- Ransomware is a malicious software that locks the files on your computer.
- If you use Windows, install the patch that Microsoft has released.
- In Zimbabwe 90% of all computers use Microsoft windows.
- If you’re using Windows 10, then you shouldn’t worry about this attack.
How to Protect Yourself From Ransomware Attacks
Don’t pay the ransom, because bitcoin address is non-unique so there is no intention of unlocking your data.
- Install the updated & supported version of Windows as soon as possible.
- Make sure you don’t connect to wifi networks that you don’t trust.
- Restore from back up.
- Rebuild your Machine.
- Maintain updated Antivirus software.
- Call now at Toll Free Number 1877-471-3282, Microsoft Experts will solve your queries related to WannaCry Ransomware.
- We Provide you RansomWare Technical Support at 1877-471-3282.